Saturday 3 December 2011

At random.

Long time. Very long time. I'd nearly forgotten how my blog looks, so I thought I'd give a visit.
But it's not been so long since I blogged. I just didn't do it online. So basically, I haven't blog, but my mind has. Here are random I typed on my phone some time ago-

Sometime in the morning, en route Mysore, 31st October:

Passing by serenading, lush green fields on one side and sugarcane plantations with their cute grey tips dancing to the noise of the breeze, and other trees kindly waving at the polluting commuters on road, accompanied by what I categorise at good music and a nice friend lost in silence, and my own mind whimsically loitering in a wild rain forest. With music only I can hear, it seems to me that the entire bus is all calm and silent(take your earphones off for a moment, and it would be like over hundred mosquitoes having a music competition just outside your ears).
Despite the loitering, my mind, I'll never know why, is constantly revolving around one quote by Steve Jobs- "Journey is the reward". True, but irrelevant here. My mind is constantly trying to relate the statement to my current situation.
But why?

2:16 AM, 15 November:

This, as far I as I am concerned, is far from sanity - wasting 2 hours in the evening in a futile attempt to sleep, and at night read a CB book till the clock striks the void hour(00:00), again try sleeping, and again sit up and resume reading the book till eyes burn out of rage and unreasonable sleep deprivation. So I couldn't help moistening my eyes. Since I wanted to flex a bit, I chose to use the basin downstairs. I sprinkled cold water on my face. I tell you, nothing is as refreshing as this. I walked around in the hall like a zombie. I caught the sight of an outdated newspaper whose front page spoke of Mallya's p(f)light. Before it could frustrate me, I turned around, strolled for a whole and, for some reason, looked into the mirror. The image, not surprisingly, looked more funnier than it would under normal circumstances. I laughed. God, I so looked like a zombie! Well, that's genuine. Wake up in the middle of the night and looking into the mirror is not what an average human would do. But for the frantic barking of the dog, the house was pin-drop-silent. I decided to climb back to my room. With all lights off. If you didn't know, I'm freaking scared of darkness. This wasn't pitch dark anyway. The sodium vapour lamp out there on the street, right opposite to my house, not-so-sufficiently lit the staircase. I turned off all the lights. It was pitch dark at that instant. But after a quick eye adaptation process(cones go, rods come.. :P), I could manage my way back.However that didn't lessen my fright for darkness. The darkness behind me chased me a uplstairs and urged me to slam the door and lock it. I really felt someone's chasing me! But fearing the subsequent disturbance I would cause, I squeezed int my room like a mouse and gently closed the door. It's 2:30 AM. And trust me, I'm still awake. Good morning :)

P.S: This is not meant to make sense. This is something I did to kill time. You read it if you want to do the same. These mind-blogs are not for a definite purpose. Like Kolaveri. ;-)

Speaking of Kolaveri:
 Well, as an average listener of Kannada songs, I'm used to local people going berserk about meaningless but popular songs. But this song, which is, again, not meant to make sense(not completely meaningless though ;)), has driven the entire nation(and beyond) into an incomprehensible frenzy! If you haven't heard this song, you're like the most detached soul in the society. You should face questions like "You haven't heard KOLAVERI???". Don't dare think I'm criticising the lot. I'm a part of it too! Kolaveri flooder all over the net, and so did it's millions of remixes and modified versions. But could they beat the vorrijinaal??
But now there's a boulder of responsibility on Aishwarya's shoulders to keep up to the "standards" and hype created by Kolaveri. The movie should be as good as Kolaveri. :P

My eyes-u straining-u. Bye-u.

No comments:

Post a Comment