Monday 28 March 2011

Me and My Euphoria

09:56 PM 27th March 2011

I am all excited (for obvious reasons!). Yesterday was a good day for me. I started my morning with a few milliliters of mango milkshake (not so yummm). Late in the morning, at around 11:30 AM, my dad went out for shopping - cucumber shopping - Well at least that's what I thought. But he came back empty handed and went out again. This time he did not return empty handed. He had a sort of application form or something in this hand, and kept some thing on the "deewana". It was a Sim! For me! YAY! He had actually said I won't get one before I leave this morning. He had lied? No, he was busy hen. Ok leave that apart, let's talk about the Sim. It was a Prepaid Vodafone Sim. No free messages tough. Or wait... I still don't the offer properly(stop laughing at me! duh!).

After lunch, my packing began. This is the first time I am using a suitcase, because I have never been away for more than 5 days.
My mother helped me in packing and, mainly, in fitting ALL my clothes into that bag without damaging the neat folds of the clothes. Later I had to lock and unlock the suitcase several times as I kept on inserting more clothes 1 by 1 till late in the evening. So that was packing, and I am all set to go, with two bags waiting as eagerly as me!

Next was dinner. Actually I was not hungry for a change(Me.. Not hungry...Something's wrong then!) I had eaten one sweet(dry fruit burfy) in the evening, and that would not have sufficed me if it was "just another day of my life". It was a special day, or rather, the eve of a special day. And yeah, coming back to dinner, Dad, Mom and I went to the Udupi Krishna Bhavan @ Gandhi Bazaar. MoT was the auto. It is a good hotel, offering only South Indian food. It was brimming with people as usual. It is very common in a place like Gandhi Bazaar, that too on Sundays in the evenings.

And after all these, at the end of the day, finally, I have learnt my mobile number! YAY! Unlike that of others in my house, my number starts with 8. Three 8s!
Time to sleep. But I didn't sleep. I watched TV till 11 PM and then slept. And I got up today at 6 and I am Blogging right now at 7 AM. I am leaving my house in an hour and a half, and leaving Bangalore at 11:40 AM. Will be back on 5th April. (Here's Vidha3, Signing out, literally!) Till then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment