Thursday 24 March 2011

LUB DUPP, LUB DUPP!


23rd March, 10:45 PM:  I felt sleepy. I closed my book and went to bed. I tried to sleep. I couldn't. I listened to songs till 11:45 PM. I realised I will not sleep. I went back to study for some time. I found a book and a pencil. And I wrote this:

11:59 PM 23rd March 2011

I'm floating in a concentrated solution of joy, my density being much lower than that of the solution. I'm not able to cry "Holla!" to neither my tongue nor my happiness. The World War has come to an end and it's time to behave As You Like (it). It is just 12 AM, 24th March 2011 and it is not even A Day's Wait for -me- us. Adrenaline is gushing and                        
                        "LUB DUPP, LUB DUPP"
                                                            says my heart, in its language, meaning,
                       "I'm waiting, I'm waiting!"
(note that i'm leaving lines for dialogues! Yay! Finally I learnt!)
                            And yeah, my heart is also waiting for The Moment. Our ecstacy has gone OutOfBounds, and I don't think any of my ICSE co-mate is an Exception to this phenomenon!
Tomorrow(that is today), I can say:
                                       "Temporarily I'm free like a bird, and free FROM birds too!"

All that I still wonder is how come I didnt suffer from "impairment of night vision" inspite of being a part of the wonderful and noisy (wonderfully noisy!) class, MY class, A2.
When I mention A2, I don't think I sould speak about all the entites of A2. Because A2 includes everything. EVERYTHING. Including Chandana Mam and all others who have endured us all these years.
The pencil is becoming blunter by the minute, while I see bats flying around my house, a weird insect buzzing near the fluoroscent lamp. The cool breeze is adding to my ecstacy, while I murder two mosquitoes without making much noise! Dogs are barking to their glory down the street, and yeah! Time to continue with Computer Applications... Where was I... - Yeah! "Array OutOfBounds Exception"...

The Heap
12:17 AM, 24th March, 2100

2 comments: