Tuesday 6 March 2012

Things to do

Usually, my things-to-do lists are really awesome. They just need to be followed. This time it's no exception. But I'm looking forward to follow them. Here's it-

  • Revive the keyboard of dust allergy and give it a shot. Should learn to read the music. Literally!!!
  • Time to go stylish. Snip Sip!
  • Try reading books. At least try reducing the hatred for that habit. It's not all that bad, is it?
  • Clean the huge bloody mess in every small pocket of my room. Yikes.
  • Go roaming. And discover Bangalore.
  • C-A-M-E-RA!! Hell, why's this not the first point in the list?!
  • Eclipse. How the hell do I use it?
  • Shop with mom. Till both of us get sick, bored and tired of it!
  • Learn to cook. (Lol, this has been in my list for the past 3-4 vacations!)
So what are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment