Tuesday 6 March 2012

All in all...

PU-1 has been, to an extent, great.(Minus the studying of course). New friends, different people, more fun, more freedom, an experience by itself. Having emerged out of a cocooned, restricted, much supervised school life and a rather lonely childhood, it has shown me how different things can by outside my spheres. Each event in my life has taught me worthwhile lessons and has helped me discover myself. And a few others.
In these days, quite a lot of things have changed. I've gotten much more closer to Mommy, I've gotten a BIT more active and I don't mind keeping my room clean. But if there's one thing that has remained as such, it's my closeness with A2 - my class - my girls :=)
And especially, a certain (a)mmoozz =P (May be this wasn't needed, but darling, you do deserve a special mention). This is our 4th year together and I'm really proud about that! May it last forever! And of course, you too M & D!

P.S: For those who don't know Mmoozz, I was talking about Anusha and No.One.Else. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment