Thursday 8 September 2011

Yell Bored Musings.

It all goes like this:
Turn it on, start, accelerate and brake brake brake!!!! Slow, take it easy. Honk - Peempeeeeem! Slowly accelerate. Lose balance and nearly fall. Legs down, release accelerator, and brake!
Of course I'm way better now.

Yeah, I'm talking about my Yell Bored Musings. Oh, I mean L-board. A learner is bound to screw up, I know.
But the (little)Learned is bound to make more mistakes, did you know? From a 1 week training in vehicle riding to now riding to college occasionally, I have been learning. Learning safely. Sudden, impulsive, accelerators, horribly controlled turns, nervousness, the will-i-be-able-to-make-it feeling, has always been pestering me. But somehow I have reached the stage of overcoming them all.
                    And now? I'm beginning to decline. What would a bacteria feel if its just born offspring is mercilessly killed? Fear is eating me up all over again. Nervousness is..er..getting on my nerves(?!). A slight thought that I have become a safe rider, which I thought would motivate me, happened to kill my conscience. Guilt is flowing all over my mind like CSF(cerebro-spinal-fluid... Right?). Souls that Frequently Undergo Enlightenment, like..ahem..me  should not make expensive mistakes when he/she/(in this case)me can't pay for it.
What did I even do, is your question. Right? See what I did:
 I bumped into an old parked car near my college on the way back home. Thankfully, luckily, by God's grace, Poorva Janmada Punya or whatever was bestowed upon me at tht time, that car was absolutely safe. Not even a scratch!
But that's not the end. It's just reduced number of problems by one. My(mother's)lovely Dio, poor thing, suffered all it could suffer. It suffered even on behalf of That Car. The awefully sexy vehicle now looks ugly and broken! Thanks to Yours Shamefully :-(
Of course I have excuses. I'm a learner, I'm so young, I was scared, first time blah blah. But does Dio know this? Does the repairer guy who, I know, is goin' to charge heftily, know this? Those excuses are constantly flowing in and out of my (empty) skull, but the mental picture of the damaged vehicle is etched in my whimsically good memory. And to add to my embarassement and distress, grade 3 girls on the street were laughing at me! How dare they! Chuck, I was not even in a mood to strain my eye balls to glance them, let alone staring them!
My fault guys. My fault. My right hand is still weak. And I realised how it's shivering when I started typing. Guilt is one thing I can't stand. I would die starving, but not with an unconfessed(is that a word? Darn, my English!) guilt. Hence this article.
Thank you readers. To some extent, you make me feel lighter. :) Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment