Sunday 31 July 2011

My Evenings at the Terrace


Cool breeze soothing your face, blowing hair off your face. Tones and overtones resonating in your ears(thanks to earphones, lol). A view of trees, wires, houses, their terraces, solar water heaters, clothes of all colours dancing with the wind, all for a slight downward clockwise inclination of you eyeballs; and the dramatically beautiful sky with thousands of clouds floating, eagles gliding, and atop all, the sun glowing red ViBrantly(H.O.T), for an anticlockwise inclination. All in all, one can enjoy the view of the silent and serene Padmanabhanagar.

Sitting completely on the parapet(both the legs on it, I mean), my back resting on the stone wall is another experience. (That's a direct drop-point to the street below, mind you :P ). The waves produced by the guitar, drums and a gamut of instruments setting your eardrums and mind into vibration. Eyes shut down to rest, and mind opens up to contemplate. 
Twenty minutes pass by like a second. And the music is over. A pause to my contemplation. Eyes open. I give the trees and houses around me a where-on-earth-am-i look, and later realise my position, and get down the parapet like a monkey. That's so rejuvenating!

Terrace - a whole new world - a paradise for me. It is not empty; it is overfilled with peace. I am not lonely there; i have myself as a company. It is not silent there; breeze makes all the noise. It fills optimism in me.
             
                      Enough of philosophy for today. I know you're fed up.

2 comments:

  1. super!! :):) (GB wud appreciate this description!hehehe even i will ;)!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks GBie! thanks vyBie! :)

    ReplyDelete