Saturday 28 May 2011

Yes, it's my Maavana Mane!

Family! Aww what a Family!
I would like to requote my gTalk status: Me and my nieces and my nephews and my cousins and my uncles and my aunts! Phew! What A Huge family!

4 days at uncles house was so packed up! There was no chances of getting bored! I was well occupied with all sorts of activities like babysitting(Sha and sometimes Shri), eat home-made junk(Ra Athge! :) ), do some household work, play carrom, play songs for the babies(CuppyCake Song, Laughing Baby And Dinka Chika, LOL). Every moment I kept silently moaning or rather regretting, that I should have had my camera. I also kept wishing that I had an SLR all for myself. Those innocent faces, the bright eyes, the unspiteful smiles, some without upper canines, mother's love, grandma's love - how lovely to experience! How photogenic! You should once visit their house during summer holidays. You find kids of all kinds - one who talks breathlessly beyond her age, one who thinks he's a hero of all blockbusters(Enthiran, Wanted and Magadheera to name a few :P), the hyperactive one who's crazy of action flicks and chewing gum and junk food and what not(this one's not a kid actually - quite older), the fussy one who likes to watch fighting scenes, the fussier one who is just fond of crying, the strange one and the relatively silent, short tempered and tensed one who feels ignored, (I know Vybs you're naming them all ;') ), then.... then....Yeah the bit stubborn one who is a bit cunning but a bit better than the fussy ones as she doesn't cry as frequently as they do. May be you might get bugged off with noise pollution and the silly squibbles, but if you are the kind to watch the world around you and make conclusions out of it(conclusions, not comments; and "make" conclusions, not "jump" into them), you must visit them. P.S: You need hell lot of patience!
                                It's totally different from the silent, calm atmosphere of Atharva. Every holidays I have to pay a visit to Shrimata - Nanna Mavana Mane! Otherwise the "Simhada Mari Sainya" will not spare me. By the way SMS (SimhadaMariSainya) has been one of the kids' favourite Kannada movie. I watched so many movies- Magadheera, Arundhati, Arya, Arya2(Yeah, only Telugu! Hardly understood a dialog by myself!), Golmaal 3(!1st half)!
            Kids are always amazing. Naughty or cunning or irritating, kids are kids. They still have some innocence left in them. May be they appear selfish sometimes, but that is a face of innocence. Rich or poor, kids are always happy. They build their own world around them. They spread their cheer all around. They bring smile onto others face even when they cry. No kid can escape from being cute. Whatever they do is cute. Even when they cry they are cute. Should I mention how cute they are when they smile? However it does not mean they should be let to do whtever they like. It depends you know. Strictness is sometimes required. Fine, leave the kids to themselves and come back to my Maavana Mane.
                                   I have two sisters there(I mean sisters-in-law). Very sweet and talkative ones. I like their company. Umm.. I don't think I've left out any detail. I'll go to bed before I get scolded again from Mommy Dearest. It's close to Eleven. Eleven o' clock is just nothing to some of my nocturnal sweethearts, but in my house it's like 3 AM! Bye g'naite!
Jaychi, GooNaa!

3 comments:

  1. WAAW!! And Gumoni V3!! I Love Ur Special Mention! Awesome Blog! Plz give me coaching in Good Blogging Yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I"? should coach "You"? In "Good Blogging"? What's that btw? i mean, what's good blogging btw?

    ReplyDelete